Are you self conscious about smiling for photos? Have you always wanted straight teeth?
Our office recently began working with Invisalign to provide the best kind of smile for each and every one of our patients. Invisalign treatments have proven to work two times faster than traditional methods while preventing other potential dental problems.
Invisalign treatments are very simple. They begin with a dental appointment in which your doctors takes an impression and pictures of your teeth. Custom trays are created to quickly and painlessly adjust your teeth. Dr. Mayra works with you to make sure that your aligners fit well and to answer any questions that you may have along the way.
Reasons for Invisalign
- Overcrowded teeth
- Overbite, underbite & cross bite
- Gap teeth
- Having misaligned teeth can lead to higher risk for gum disease and other dental problems
Benefits of Invisalign
- Less painful than braces
- No restrictions on food or activities
- Easier to brush and floss for better oral health
- Improved hygiene
- Having aligned teeth decreased the amount of stress on jawbone and joints
If you or a family member is interested in receiving Invisalign treatment, call to schedule a consultation today!