Invisalign in Newport Beach
Are you hesitant to smile because of crowded teeth, crooked teeth, or a bite misalignment? Are you too busy to deal with the hassle of conventional metal braces? If so, it’s now possible to achieve a straight, beautiful, natural-looking smile in a fraction of the time with Invisalign clear aligners. As a proven, more discrete teeth-straightening alternative, the Invisalign system eliminates the need to wear lifestyle-limiting metal braces and wires. At Coastal Smiles in Newport Beach, we are a certified Invisalign provider.
What is Invisalign?
First introduced in 1999, Invisalign is a revolutionary treatment alternative to traditional fixed metal or ceramic braces. Instead of noticeable, bulky brackets and wires, the Invisalign system uses clear, flexible plastic aligner trays to gently and comfortably move misaligned teeth into their intended positions in as little as six months.
What’s also great about Invisalign is that the trays’ removable feature allows you to still eat all the foods you love, while offering ease of access for tooth-brushing and flossing. Most importantly, when your Invisalign treatment is through, you’ll have the straight, beautiful, natural-looking smile you’ve always wanted!
Sure, I can write another webpage for Invisalign. Here is what I came up with.
Invisalign in Newport Beach
Do you want to have straighter teeth without wearing metal braces? If so, you may be a good candidate for Invisalign. Invisalign is an alternative to traditional braces that uses clear aligners to gradually move your teeth into the desired position. Invisalign is discreet, comfortable, and removable, making it ideal for adults who want to improve their smile without compromising their lifestyle.
At Coastal Smiles Newport Beach, we offer Invisalign services to help you achieve your ideal smile. Whether you have mild or moderate misalignment, we have the expertise and technology to deliver the best results possible.
Meet Dr. Daniele Green
Dr. Daniele Green is one of the top 10 cosmetic dentists in Newport Beach. She has two dental degrees and can perform any general dental procedure. However, she especially loves performing cosmetic dental procedures for her patients to transform their smiles to with beautiful, symmetrical, healthy, and sparkling white.
Dr. Green has extensive training and experience in Invisalign. She is a member of the American Academy of Orthodontics, the American Dental Association, and the California Dental Association. She is also certified in Invisalign, which means she has completed advanced courses and cases in this field.
Dr. Green is dedicated to providing personalized and high-quality care to each of her patients. She listens to your goals and expectations, evaluates your oral health and smile, and designs a customized treatment plan that suits your needs and budget. She uses the latest techniques and materials to ensure that your Invisalign treatment is safe, effective, and comfortable.
Our Invisalign Services
At Coastal Smiles Newport Beach, we offer a comprehensive Invisalign service that includes:
- Consultation: During your first visit, Dr. Green will examine your teeth and gums, take digital impressions of your mouth, and show you a 3D simulation of how your smile will look after the treatment. She will also discuss your goals and options, answer any questions you may have, and provide you with a detailed estimate of the cost and duration of the treatment.
- Treatment: Once you approve the treatment plan, Dr. Green will order your custom-made aligners from Invisalign. You will receive a series of aligners that you will wear for 20 to 22 hours a day, changing them every one or two weeks as instructed by Dr. Green. You will also visit Dr. Green every six to eight weeks for check-ups and adjustments.
- Retention: After you finish wearing all your aligners, Dr. Green will provide you with a set of retainers that you will wear at night to maintain your new smile. She will also monitor your progress and provide you with any necessary follow-up care.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
If you are interested in improving your smile with Invisalign, we invite you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Daniele Green at Coastal Smiles Newport Beach. She will examine your oral health and smile, discuss your goals and options, and answer any questions you may have.
To book your appointment, please call us at (949) 640-9554 or fill out our online form. We look forward to helping you achieve the smile of your dreams!
Still not certain that Invisalign is right for you? Have additional Questions? Continue reading or feel free to call us at (949) 640-9554?
Is Invisalign Better Than Braces?
Invisalign has now helped more than 14 million people worldwide achieve their smile-restoration goals. At Coastal Smiles, we’ve seen some amazing results in our Invisalign patients. The Invisalign removable braces system has become increasingly popular for reasons that include:
- Virtually undetectable by others
- The removable feature accommodates brushing and flossing
- No food restrictions
- Minimal lifestyle disruptions
Alternatives to Invisalign
Unfortunately, Invisalign clear plastic aligners are not suitable for everyone. Patients with teeth that are tilted more than 45 degrees, or those that have excessive tooth gapping or significant overbites are not candidates for Invisalign. Smokers who are not willing to quit, the elderly, and young children sometimes have a harder time adapting to Invisalign.
In those cases, Dr. Green usually recommends another teeth-straightening method, while patients with more severe teeth misalignments or improper bites (oral malocclusions) are referred to a local orthodontist for follow-up.
The best way to determine if you are a candidate for Invisalign is by scheduling a smile consultation appointment with Dr. Daniele Green.
What is the Process for Getting Invisalign?
If you are a candidate for Invisalign, this is what you can expect during your course-of-
- Digital dental impressions of your teeth and mouth are taken, along with digital X-rays and 3-D images using comfortable intra-oral equipment. All that detailed information is then sent to the Invisalign lab.
- At the Invisalign lab, your aligners will be custom-designed with computer-aided precision to ensure maximum performance and comfort. Once your custom-made trays are ready, we’ll call you to come and pick them up.
- Your Invisalign aligners are meant to be worn 20 to 22 hours each day, including while asleep, and only removed for brushing, flossing, and eating. If you don’t follow those instructions, you may have to continue your Invisalign treatment for a longer period of time.
- Based on your prescription, you’ll wear each set of aligners for one to two weeks. You will also be asked to schedule a follow-up appointment with Dr. Green every six to eight weeks so that she can monitor your progress. You will also receive your next batch of aligners during that office visit.
How Long do I Need to Wear Invisalign Aligners?
On average, most of our Invisalign patients achieve their teeth-straightening goals within 6 to 24 months. When the initial level of smile correction needed is more pronounced, after the initial Invisalign treatment is over it may be necessary to wear a nighttime retainer for several additional months to ensure all your smile-restoration goals are met.
Call to Schedule an Appointment Today
It’s never too late to get the straight, beautiful, natural-looking smile of your dreams. At Coastal Smiles, we are a certified Invisalign provider in Newport Beach. As one of our many cosmetic dentistry solutions, Dr. Green has been successfully helping patients achieve their teeth- straightening goals with Invisalign for 10 years now. To find out if you are a candidate for Invisalign, schedule a smile consultation appointment with Dr. Green by calling our office today at 949-640-9554 or by filling out our online form.