Smile Makeover in Newport Beach
Are there things that you dislike about your smile or teeth? Are those smile imperfections keeping you from being the person you’ve always wanted to be? At Coastal Smiles in Newport Beach, Dr. Daniele Green, DDS, specializes in a wide range of advanced smile makeover procedures that can rejuvenate your smile’s aesthetics and restore its natural beauty– allowing you to smile boldly again with confidence!
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is the process of improving the appearance of your smile using one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures. Those procedures might include dental veneers, composite bondings, teeth whitening, dental implant restorations, a full-mouth reconstruction, and more.
Smile makeovers are performed for many reasons and customized according to the patient’s unique needs. When Dr. Green plans a smile makeover, she takes into consideration factors like your skin tone, facial appearance, hair color, teeth, gum tissue, and lips.
As a highly-trained cosmetic dentist, Dr. Green can improve these aspects of your smile:
- Tooth Color – Tooth color and shading are important considerations when preparing for procedures like porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges, composite bonding, and dental implant restorations. Dr. Green can replace your outdated silver or amalgam dental fillings with natural-looking, tooth-colored composite restorations.
- Alignment and Spacing – Crooked teeth, overlapping teeth, or teeth with excessive gaps between them can be straightened and aligned through traditional orthodontics or Invisalign, and aesthetically enhanced with veneers.
- Missing Teeth – One or more missing teeth can affect your smile’s appearance and bite while increasing your likelihood to develop tooth decay. Tooth replacements, such as bridges, or partial dentures are essential for your oral health and facial appearance.
- Harmony and Balance – Dr. Green can cosmetically bond your uneven, chipped, or cracked teeth, giving your smile a beautiful, more balanced appearance. If your smile is “gummy,” she can professionally re-contour your gum tissue so you can once again smile with confidence.
- Fuller Lips, Smile, and Cheeks – An aging or unshapely face can be rejuvenated by Dr. Green using specific procedures in her smile makeover portfolio, including Invisalign and/or maxillofacial surgery.
The best way to determine if you are a candidate for any of these cosmetic dentistry procedures is to schedule a smile makeover consultation with Dr. Green.
What to Bring to Your Consultation
During your visit, Dr. Green and her staff will work closely with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that seamlessly aligns with all your smile makeover objectives. In addition to the color, alignment, and balance of your teeth within the aesthetic zone of your smile, other aspects of your smile that Dr. Green will discuss include:
- Tooth length
- Smile line
- Tooth proportions
- Tooth texture and characterization
We encourage our patients to bring photos of smiles they admire to the consultation so we can ensure that all their goals are met. If you don’t have any pictures, Dr. Green can show you before and after smile makeover photos of actual patients so you can make a better-informed decision. Also feel free to jot down any questions for Dr. Green, as she will be happy to answer them.
Smile Makeover Cost
The cost of your smile makeover may vary depending on factors like your level of dental insurance, the state of your oral health, and the extent and duration of your customized treatment program.
At Coastal Smiles, we understand that every patient has unique financial circumstances. That’s why our team will work with you to devise a payment program that best meets your smile makeover needs. For your convenience, our office networks with several insurance carriers. To learn more about your financing and payment options, please contact our office today.
Before and After Photos
Visit our website’s Smile Gallery page for some of the great smile transformations we have done. Our practice has been providing personalized concierge dentistry care in Coastal Orange County for 10 years now. As a leader in cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Green has worked with many of Orange County’s elite and celebrities. To schedule your smile makeover consultation with Dr. Green, contact our Newport Beach office today at 949-640-9554 or click here for online form.