Laser Bacterial Reduction (LBR)
About 80% of adults are affected with gum disease that can affect a person’s overall health.
Periodontal disease is a bacterial infection in the pocket between the gum and the tooth, as well as gum tissue around the teeth. Gum disease is associated with several diseases such as heart, liver and pancreatic, hypertension, cancer, obesity, diabetes, strokes and memory loss. Laser bacterial reduction works by emitting concentrated light energy that vaporizes unhealthy bacteria and diseases tissue. This the most minimally invasive and painless method to treat gum disease.
Reasons for LBR
- Halitosis or chronic bad breath
- Loose teeth
- Bleeding ot inflamed gums
- Gum recession
Benefits of LBR
- Reduction or elimination of bacteria
- Prevention of cross-contamination of infections
- Kills periodontal disease bacteria
- Minimal pain and bleeding
- Preservation of teeth and bone